|Home||» Products||» Twin lobe blowers||» Rotary Air Blower Twin Lobe|
Rotary Air Blower Twin Lobe
Rotary Air Blower Twin Lobe:
Method Of Operation
The working chamber consists of two symmetrical lobes of figures eight cross section. These lobes rotate in unison in opposite directions by means of accurately meshed gear wheels. The medium to be conveyed flows into the compressor housing encasing the rotors. As the lobe rotates the gaseous medium is alternately delivered by upper and lower lobe from the suction to the delivery side.
Performance Testing And Quality Control
Compressors are tested for performance as per BS-1571 Part I & II to determine capacity, pressure, power consumption etc. Stringent quality control tests are carried out at each stage of production and each unit is given a test run lasting several hours under increased load.
Directions Of Flows
Dolphin Blowers are available in horizontal construction to suit different applications.
Compressors For Gas Duty
Compressors for handling inert and inflammable gases are specifically designed for handling corrosive gases, suitable material is provided.
The rotors are statically and dynamically balanced. This balancing ensures longer life of bearings and smooth, vibration free running of compressor.
- Air delivered is guaranteed to be oil free.
- Statically and dynamically balanced rotors ensure vibration free running and longer bearing life.
- Versatility of installation is vertical or horizontal flow of air or gases.
- Heavy duty hardened an accurate timing gears maintain lasting clearances between matching lobes.
- Suitable for handling, town gas, nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, inert gases etc. Can be used
- Effluent & Water Treatment Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Electroplating Plants
- Iron And Steel Plants
- Cement Industry
- Extraction Drying
- Fertilizer Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Ice Plants
- Sugar Industry
- Glass Industry
- Mines & Smelters
- Pneumatic Conveying